Want to find new ways to increase your exposure and products?
Look no further…the Byhalia Area Chamber of Commerce has unique opportunities to better position your company and your message – we’ve got you covered!
Sponsorship with the Byhalia Area Chamber of Commerce is an excellent way to market your business and promote your commitment to the community. Whether your business is small, medium or large, the Chamber provides opportunities to increase your visibility with a growing number of business decision makers, leaders and the community by sponsoring an event or program. We can also help you plan a year-round sponsorship program that brings even more awareness to your business, its products and services! Chamber events and programs are highly publicized and so are the sponsors. This will give your business instant exposure in many areas. Depending on your sponsorship level your company’s logo and name is included on all collateral materials, print advertising, and the chamber’s website.
Here are just a few opportunities for you to consider from:
- Annual Chamber Banquet
- Sounds of Summer
- White Oak Golf Tournament
- Elected Officials Reception
- Quarterly Luncheons
There are a wide variety of opportunities for your company to promote and showcase your products and services to a qualified target audience. Business Sponsorship opportunities range from $800 to $2,500. Individual Sponsorship $150. Contact the Chamber at (662) 838-8127 for additional information.
Business After Five
This is a networking event designed to be a service for Chamber Members looking to expand their business and contacts.
UNDERSTANDING BUSINESS AFTER FIVE
Business After Five is one of the many programs offered by the Chamber of Commerce to assist businesses in operating successfully. This opportunity is a meeting venue that takes place at different Chamber Member’s businesses.
- The host receives exposure by the Chamber promoting the event.
- The host receives direct exposure to the members who attend the function.
- The Chamber members who attend make valuable business contacts.
SCHEDULE ONE TODAY!
The Chamber office is currently signing up business hosts for this year’s Business After Five. Hosting a Business After Five is a great way to introduce your business to Chamber members. The Chamber staff works with the business host to ensure a successful event. Call the Chamber office at (662) 838-8127 to schedule this event at your business.
GUIDELINES FOR HOSTING A BUSINESS AFTER FIVE
The purpose of the Business After Five is to allow Chamber members to meet one another, to network and promote businesses in a relaxed social atmosphere. The following guidelines will assist sponsorship and facilitation of a Business After Hours event.
- Business After Fives are usually scheduled the quarterly on a Tuesday or Thursday, from 5:30—7 or 7:30 p. m. This schedule is flexible according to the needs of the sponsor. Usually Executive Director will hold a 10 minute “business meeting” at approximately 6:15 to introduce the sponsor, thank guests and members and give sponsor the opportunity to promote their establishment.
- Each sponsor is encouraged to display business materials, conduct tours and/or provide door prizes which represent/promote theirs or other’s business.
- If a Business After Five is arranged for outdoors, a backup arrangement is required in case of in-clement weather.
- Awards of door prizes are the responsibility to the sponsor and can be solicited from other Chamber members. Some sponsors choose not to include this activity, but those who attend enjoy the activity, and it provides a quiet time for introduction of sponsors and announcements. This usually takes place during the short business meeting at 6:15.
- Attendees are to sign in and obtain a nametag, so a table or counter should be set aside for this purpose. The Chamber supplies all sign-in materials and nametags.
- Sponsors are responsible for food and beverage. Every attempt will be made to determine in advance the number of guests expected to attend. The average attendance is 20-50 people.
- Sponsors are asked to limit the beverage to any of the following: wine (both red and white are popular) beer, soda, punch, coffee, bottled water, tea, etc. Note: it is not necessary for sponsor to include alcoholic beverages, but most usually do.
- Please remember: Sponsorship must be limited to Chamber members. Business After Five is a Chamber function provided for the enjoyment of its member.
- Publicity is the responsibility of the Chamber. The event will be publicized on the Chamber’s website, email blast and fax blast.
Remember to Bring Your Business Cards, Warmest Handshake, Biggest Smile and Your Networking Personality
Put the power of the Byhalia Area Chamber of Commerce behind your Marketing and Advertising dollars and see a great return on your investment.
Easy & Affordable
Marketing with the Chamber couldn’t be easier. You pick the event, and we’ll do the rest.
Marketing your business with the Chamber means advertising to an interested and captive audience. Good business promotes more business. Making your company known in the local business community is essential for success.
Membership at the Chamber provides you with the platform you need to implement your personal marketing strategy. Advertising with the Chamber can be a part of a winning marketing strategy.
The Byhalia Area Chamber of Commerce has a variety of opportunities for you to market your products or service to the business community and we invite our members to take full advantage of the following options as you deploy your marketing plans.
As a member of the Chamber, you are entitled to advertise FREE in either of our electronic marketing materials which reach over 1500 people. These include our fax blast or email blast. Please contact (662) 838-8127 to learn more about these opportunities.
When a business owner or consumer looks for a local merchant, they turn to the Chamber’s website, knowing that they will find the best of the best. As a Member of the Chamber, you have major exposure in the Business Directory of the Chamber website which has direct links to your email & website, map link to your location, and a description of your services if you provided the information to us.
In addition, our website provides competitive and affordable targeting banner advertising options for many businesses. (this program is currently being developed)
BROCHURE RACKS AT CHAMBER OFFICE
Chamber members are welcome to bring their business cards and/or brochures from their business or group for display and distribution from the Chamber office
CITY & COUNTY MAPS
Advertising is also available in this full color map. It is produced every three years. The maps are distributed locally and regionally. Contact the Chamber office for more information.
BUSINESS AFTER FIVE
Business After Five is one of the many programs offered by the Byhalia Area Chamber of Commerce to assist businesses in promoting their services. This opportunity is a meeting venue that takes place at different Chamber Member’s businesses from 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m.