- Community & Economic Development
- Contributors & Goodwill Ambassadors
- Free Listings, Advertising & Referrals
- Grand Openings & Ribbon Cuttings
- Historic Preservation
- Membership & Community Guide
- Membership Plaque & Packet
- Networking Luncheon Meetings
- New Resident & Business Packets
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Resource Center
- Business & Sales Promotion
- Special Events
- Staff, Public Office Building & Museum
- Tax-Deductible Investments (501 c6)
- Workshops & Seminars
- Social Media
Special Networking Events
- White Oak Classic Golf Tournament
- Chamber Celebration Banquet
- Sounds of Summer Arts & Music Fest
- Business Open House
- Holiday Lighting Contest
- Byhalia Tree Lighting/Parade
- Elected Official/Candidate Forum & Receptions
- Marshall-Benton County Area Job Fair
- Quarterly Membership Luncheon Meetings
- Membership Investment Campaigns
Maximize your Investment
- Shop Chamber members first!
- Display your membership plaque.
- Become a Chamber ambassador.
- Volunteer for a committee or two.
- Submit nominations for Chamber Annual Awards.
- Advertise through Chamber venues
- Host a Coffee & Business, Business After Five or a Chamber luncheon.
- Attend and network at functions to build contact base.
- Provide information to and help host newcomers and visitors to our city and county.
Fill out our application and email, fax, or send it to the Chamber Office!