What is a Chamber of Commerce?
- A voluntary organization that unites businesses, industries, professionals, government, schools and other stakeholders in the community.
- The BACC creates and expands economic and community development to improve the lifestyles of Marshall County and the Byhalia area.
- Members are people who care and are willing to do something about it.
- Members are people who want to invest, improve and grow their business.
- Attracts new business and residents to the area
- Works with and for ALL business
- Improves the “quality of life” for those who work, live, visit or do business
Networking, Networking, Networking
The BACC offers numerous ways to Network with others to grow your business potential. Invest today!
What a Chamber of Commerce is NOT!
- A department of the city, county or state government
- A political body, civic or professional society
- A social, service, welfare or charitable institution
- A private advertising, publicity or public relations agency
BECOME A KEY INVESTOR
Investors are a distinguished group of forward-thinking companies who are concerned about building Byhalia’s future. They are businesses that have chosen to go the extra mile in their support for the Chamber and its mission.
They are also leaders in the community that invest time and money toward the job creation, quality of life, workforce development and marketing goals of the community’s economic and community development strategy. Key Investors are business-savvy, and they know that the high-level exposure to other community leaders they gain through their investment is priceless.
FIVE REASONS TO JOIN THE Byhalia AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
ADVOCACY: The Chamber acts as an advocate for the business community, representing the interest of our members at local levels of government. Our unified voice wields influence far greater than any single business acting alone.
ASSISTANCE: Membership provides access to business resources, including personal business assistance, educational seminars and conferences.
NETWORKING: Who you know can sometimes be just as important as what you know. The Chamber provides outstanding opportunities for members to make valuable connections with peers, community leaders and prospective customers.
PROMOTION: The Chamber offers many ways to effectively market your services and products to other business people, residents, newcomers and visitors.
SAVINGS: The Chamber uses combined purchasing power to negotiate savings on professional seminars. You can also take advantage of the direct discounts on products and services from fellow Chamber members.