Through teamwork, compassion and a commitment to excellence, we will protect and limit the effects of all natural and man-made disasters.
To provide our personal, with the highest quality of understandable, measurable and achievable training by dedicated, caring and qualified instructors.
Safety Policy Statement
It is the Town of Byhalia Volunteer Fire Department commitment to provide and to operate with the highest possible levels of safety and health for all members. The prevention and reduction of accidents, injuries, and occupational illnesses are strategic goals of the Byhalia Volunteer Fire Department and shall be the primary considerations at all times when called to duty. This concern for safety and health applies to all members of the Byhalia Volunteer Fire Department and to any other person or persons that may be involved in any fire department active.
We at the Town of Byhalia Volunteer Fire Department are committed to a creative process, which develops mutual respect and pride in ourselves and the community we serve. To this end, we value:
- Personal and Organizational Integrity
- An Environment of Mutual Trust, Fairness, Sensitivity, and Dignity
- Promoting Confidence in Ones Individual Capabilities
- Promoting Teamwork Throughout the Organization
- Accessibility, Open Communications, and Participation in Decision Making
- Dedication to Duty
- Quality Service
- Adapting to the Changing Needs of the Community to Which We Serve.